Tuesday 23 June 2009

Summer. Moving on from Suzhou.

Today was my last day of classes. Packed a little. I am boring when I'm very tired. Like right now.

Paring down belongings to fit in one small suitcase, weight not to exceed 20 kilos on pain of financial rape. Is there a different word for that when it's done at an airport? Aero-rape? Corporape?

Anyway, Thursday I'll spend the afternoon in Shanghai with Jason, then fly to Shenzhen and visit with Horsei and hopefully Andy and Jason (another one) as well. Shenzhen timing unspecified due to latter two not emailing me back yet.

After that will go to Hong Kong to visit with Lana, will be legen wait for it dary. Timing also uncertain. Depends on mutual fun quotient, her tolerance for my houseguestness, availability from werk, independent entertainment possibilities, funds.

After HK will be back to Yangshuo. See Liz and other excellent people. Then Aug 6 back to Edmonton.

It's gonna be cool, I'm sure, but right now I'm tired!!!

Also, still must find a home for the best bunny ever :/ Hoping to find a good one, may end up settling for one, period.

Love you. Miss you. Hope you still think of me a little and my absence won't be old news by the time I get back in August.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment